Darkness is a platformer game with an unique style in which the game level is completely white, where the player paints the cenary to find the way to the exit.
Arrow keys (or WASD) jump/moves around and mouse shot the paint balls. Simple as that.
* 20 fully-playable levels
* Physics driveable (Box2D)
* Unique concept
* 'Bouncy' effect revised and fixed
* Even less ink, it was too much and one could still easily finish the level without running out. Not anymore!
* Added an in-game timer, players can now trak their progress as they play.
* Changed some in-game texts, so some information are more clear o the player.
* Changed the speen in which the blobs are shot, now they're shot faster, without the need to move the mouse out of the viewport
* Fixed level 12
* Less ink, means more fun :]