By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ZaFi.Lt’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZaFi.Lt’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZaFi.Lt at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. What is ZaFi not responsible for?
We do not guarantee that the Services will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors or omissions. For example, there may be times when the Services are unavailable due to maintenance or technical problems. We may also change, suspend or discontinue certain Services without giving you prior notice.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of any Service becoming temporarily or permanently unavailable.
We (and any third party content provider, or their respective agent), are not responsible for the following types of loss or damage which may arise from your use of the Services:
- damage to your computer system or loss of data (whether due to a virus or other malicious software or not), except where this is caused by us not using reasonable care and skill;
- loss, damage or upset that you suffer as a consequence of the actions of another user;
- loss or damage which is caused by us when it does not comply with the Terms but which we and you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the Services;
- any loss which is indirect or a side effect of the main loss or damage and which we and you could not anticipate nor expect to happen when you started using the Services, for instance if you lose revenue or salary, profit, opportunity or reputation; and
- any loss or damage if the Services are not provided to you or are interrupted or suspended or if we do not comply with the Terms because of events beyond our control, such as an act of God, accident, fire, lockout, strike or other official or unofficial labour dispute, civil commotion or other act or event beyond our reasonable control.
Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud. All Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation, guarantee or promise in respect of the Services, including, without limitation, any statements made by third parties and/ or advertisers on or via the Services.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that our Services are free from viruses and other malicious software but we also recommend you use applicable anti-virus software as relevant.
4. Is ZaFi responsible for third party websites or content?
On some pages you may see links to third party websites, advertising or content provided by third parties (such as Tanki Online and Good Game Empire). These links are provided by third parties and not by us.
5. Is ZaFi responsible for third party advertising?
On some pages you may see advertising content provided by third parties. We do not control the advertisements that are placed via our Services. However, advertisers are required to comply with our advertising policy. Please report any advert that you find offensive or inappropriate at https://zafi.lt/contact-us
and we will investigate the matter.
6. Are there any other legal terms I need to be aware of?
The Services are made available for personal and not commercial use. We do permit promotional references to our Services (for example reviews via social media and in blogs) but we do reserve the right to ask you to remove such content or refrain from further action.
- You cannot assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms to any other person.
- If any part of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If that part cannot be amended, it will be deleted. The amendment or deletion of any part of these Terms shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Terms.
- If we do not enforce any right we have against you, this does not prevent us from enforcing this right at a later date.
- A person who is not a party to these Terms does not have any rights under them.
- The materials on ZaFi.Lt’s web site are provided “as is”. ZaFi.Lt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ZaFi.Lt does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ZaFi.Lt or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ZaFi.Lt’s Internet site, even if ZaFi.Lt or a ZaFi.Lt authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
9. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ZaFi.Lt’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ZaFi.Lt does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ZaFi.Lt may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ZaFi.Lt does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ZaFi.Lt has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ZaFi.Lt of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
12. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ZaFi.Lt’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Illinois without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.